This post is more in the “notes to myself”category for the next time I pick up either Hapsburg Eclipse (HE) or Ottoman Sunset (OS).
- Use actions to provide resources to other theaters. Easier to do early in OS as there seems to be less pressure early. You have to have those victories in other theaters for a chance.
- Always keep the Hungarians happy. The die roll for them much easier than Croats or Czechs. (HE only).
- Husband your stop advance chits (Yilidrim (OS) and Radio Intercepts (HE) ) as long as you can. This is especially true given the horrific effects of the -1 DRM for weakening of National Will.
- Likewise with the Mackensen chits. The higher of two roles should be saved for when disaster truly looms. And disaster is always looming by the third deck.
- Don’t close down the Polish front if it will cost you a loss in National Will. Only try it when you have the luxury of spending the two actions.
- Oh, yeah…..and roll either real high or real low whenever the occasion demands.